UNKOWN COLUMN error with CREATE TRIGGER, IB bug?

Thanks, that worked.

"Claudio Valderrama C." <u...@domain.invalid> wrote in message

> In news:3e1cfb1c@newsgroups.borland.com, Simon typed:
> > I've tried the following DDL on two databases and received the UNKOWN
> > COLUMN error both times.  IB 6.0, Win2000 SP3
> > Any ideas why? Can't see any misspellings or anything obvious. IB bug?

> >   "FolderID" INTEGER NOT NULL,

> >   if (New.FolderID is Null) then New.FolderID = GEN_ID(

> Try New."FolderID" instead.
> Otherwise, don't declare you field enclosed in double quotes and avoid the
> issue at all.
> (I think that only Firebird gives you the name of the unrecognized column
> name.)

> C.
> --
> Claudio Valderrama C.
> www.cvalde.com - www.firebirdSql.org

Re:UNKOWN COLUMN error with CREATE TRIGGER, IB bug?

Please do not multipost or cross post your messages. It violates
Borland's guidelines for using their newsgroups and wastes everyone's
time. Please post one message in the most appropriate newsgroup.

--
Bill (TeamB)