Scrolling a cell in view in a TStringGrid (or a component derived from TCustomGrid)

Hi collegues,

How do i scroll a grid so that a particular cell comes in view? A listitem
in a listview has something like a
MakeVisible method.

I used TopRow but it doesnt work properly.

I just want to make sure the focused cell is visible (eg. not off-screen).

Is there an easy way to accomplish this???

Ideas or suggestion are welcome.

Koen

Re:Scrolling a cell in view in a TStringGrid (or a component derived from TCustomGrid)

In article <3b4c05a6_1@dnews>,  wrote:
> How do i scroll a grid so that a particular cell comes in view? A listitem
> in a listview has something like a MakeVisible method.

Set the grids Col and Row to that cell, that automatically scrolls it into
view.

> I used TopRow but it doesnt work properly.

I which way does it not work properly? It certainly scrolls the grid.