Board index » delphi » 4.62 and Delphi 6 Ent

4.62 and Delphi 6 Ent

Hello !
How can i install 4.62 interbase express version to Delphi6 enterprise ?
(4.62 downloaded from codecentral)

Thank you !

 

Re:4.62 and Delphi 6 Ent


Quote
Andrew Golubskiy wrote:

> Hello !
> How can i install 4.62 interbase express version to Delphi6 enterprise ?
> (4.62 downloaded from codecentral)

You don't.  There is no need to.

Quote
> Thank you !

--
Jeff Overcash (TeamB)   I don't think there are any Russians
(Please do not email    And there ain't no Yanks
 me directly unless     Just corporate criminals
 asked.  Thank You)     Playing with tanks.  (Michael Been)

Re:4.62 and Delphi 6 Ent


Sorry ! why ?
4.62 is more up to date version than that is included with delphi 6 , or i
am wrong ?
Quote
> Andrew Golubskiy wrote:

> > Hello !
> > How can i install 4.62 interbase express version to Delphi6 enterprise ?
> > (4.62 downloaded from codecentral)

> You don't.  There is no need to.

> > Thank you !

> --
> Jeff Overcash (TeamB)   I don't think there are any Russians
> (Please do not email    And there ain't no Yanks
>  me directly unless     Just corporate criminals
>  asked.  Thank You)     Playing with tanks.  (Michael Been)

Re:4.62 and Delphi 6 Ent


Quote
Andrew Golubskiy wrote:

> Sorry ! why ?
> 4.62 is more up to date version than that is included with delphi 6 , or i
> am wrong ?

        The version included with D6 has everything 4.62 has and then some
(i.e., it has features which require D6 to work).

        -Craig

--
 Craig Stuntz (TeamB) Vertex Systems Corp. Columbus, OH
We're hiring: http://www.vertexsoftware.com/careerops.htm#sd
     Delphi/InterBase WebLog: http://delphi.weblogs.com

Re:4.62 and Delphi 6 Ent


When will come the upgrade of the IBX to D6?

"Craig Stuntz (TeamB)" <cstuntz@no_spam.vertexsoftware.com> wrote in message
news:3B9D20DE.A1C71D74@no_spam.vertexsoftware.com...

Quote

> Andrew Golubskiy wrote:

> > Sorry ! why ?
> > 4.62 is more up to date version than that is included with delphi 6 , or
i
> > am wrong ?

> The version included with D6 has everything 4.62 has and then some
> (i.e., it has features which require D6 to work).

> -Craig

> --
>  Craig Stuntz (TeamB) Vertex Systems Corp. Columbus, OH
> We're hiring: http://www.vertexsoftware.com/careerops.htm#sd
>      Delphi/InterBase WebLog: http://delphi.weblogs.com

Re:4.62 and Delphi 6 Ent


What are you looking for in such an upgrade?  I know I need to fix the
Time_Stamp problem in Dialect 3 due to a RTL change in D6.

Quote
Heber wrote:

> When will come the upgrade of the IBX to D6?

--
Jeff Overcash (TeamB)   I don't think there are any Russians
(Please do not email    And there ain't no Yanks
 me directly unless     Just corporate criminals
 asked.  Thank You)     Playing with tanks.  (Michael Been)

Re:4.62 and Delphi 6 Ent


 Hi Jeff.
I did the changes about Time_Stamp
and put *.dcu files in replacement the original.
but always I debug my program in D6
I go to the source codes of IBX.
Are there a way to change and so only to see
my own source code?

Thanks.

Quote
> "Jeff Overcash (TeamB)" <overc...@onramp.net> escreveu na mensagem
> news:3B9FE9CC.AD8D4C85@onramp.net...
> > What are you looking for in such an upgrade?  I know I need to fix the
> > Time_Stamp problem in Dialect 3 due to a RTL change in D6.

> > Heber wrote:

> > > When will come the upgrade of the IBX to D6?

> > --
> > Jeff Overcash (TeamB)   I don't think there are any Russians
> > (Please do not email    And there ain't no Yanks
> >  me directly unless     Just corporate criminals
> >  asked.  Thank You)     Playing with tanks.  (Michael Been)

Re:4.62 and Delphi 6 Ent


4.62 doesn't do anything about time_stamp as this is a D6 RTL change that needs
working around.  download the D6 update that is now available on CodeCentral.

Quote
Heber wrote:

> Hi Jeff.
> I did the changes about Time_Stamp
> and put *.dcu files in replacement the original.
> but always I debug my program in D6
> I go to the source codes of IBX.
> Are there a way to change and so only to see
> my own source code?

> Thanks.

--
Jeff Overcash (TeamB)   | Talk about failure
(Please do not email    | To fall is not to fail
 me directly unless     | Failure isn't about falling down
 asked.  Thank You)     | Failure is staying down (Marillion)

Other Threads