???? Native access driver and Access Queries ????

I am using Delphi 4 with th Native access driver.
I made some queries in Access, but I cant see them using
the native driver. But I have no problems when using the ODBC
version.

Is this still a bug???

Ido de Lepper
ilep...@fac.fbk.eur.nl

Re:???? Native access driver and Access Queries ????

They are meant to be seen as Stored Procedures!

Paul

ilepper wrote in message ...
>I am using Delphi 4 with th Native access driver.
>I made some queries in Access, but I cant see them using
>the native driver. But I have no problems when using the ODBC
>version.

>Is this still a bug???

>Ido de Lepper
>ilep...@fac.fbk.eur.nl