Exporting quick report preview to txt file

I want to export the Quick report output to a text file and
  take the print so that it will be faster in Dot matrix printers.
I don't want the user to select the save option and save it in TXT file.

  To do that I tried the Following codes
// I added QrTextFilter component
   MyReport.Prepare;
   try
// saving  to a text file without Previewing
      MyReport.QRPrinter.Save('MyReport.txt');

// this txt file contains some illegal characters so that
// Ican't directly give print it from DOS mode

What I actually wanted is saving the Quick report preview in Txt file
Without Previewing;

Can anybody help me to solve this problem

Thanks in Advance

Re:Exporting quick report preview to txt file

I have problem like this!
I want create the text file using ASCII filter before preview
(because its wasting of time) but
new file contains not all of bands ( no subdetail, only group and summary).
Verry Strange - The same report works goood when it made after PREVIEW.

Qusoooft! How are you????

Other Threads