how to put sound data in a blob field

First, Excuse me for my bad english....

I work on Delphi version 3 with a data base
Oracle.
On this data base, I have two raws defined as blob
(for sound and picture).
In Delphi, I defined Blob Field. But I don't how
to store my sound data (.wav) into the Blob Field
?????

Can you help me please......??????
--
--------------------------------
Anne BELLET.

Re:how to put sound data in a blob field

--------------8B01446BE22C873E0BF21E28

Anne BELLET wrote:
> First, Excuse me for my bad english....

> I work on Delphi version 3 with a data base
> Oracle.
> On this data base, I have two raws defined as blob
> (for sound and picture).
> In Delphi, I defined Blob Field. But I don't how
> to store my sound data (.wav) into the Blob Field
> ?????

> Can you help me please......??????
> --
> --------------------------------
> Anne BELLET.
> please help me....
> --------------------------------

Thats easy.  The following is an example of how to load any file format
into a BLOB:

MyBlob.LoadFromFile('C:\SOUND.WAV');

You can apply the same approach to pictures as well.  If you need to
record directly into a BLOB, I'm afraid that's out of my league.

--------------8B01446BE22C873E0BF21E28

begin:          vcard
fn:             John Wollner
n:              Wollner;John