Changing Column order at runtime in DBGrid

Anyone know how to change the column order of fields in a DBGrid at
runtime?

When my user changes the index for a table, I want the keyfield to
become the first column of the grid.  How do I do this?

Re:Changing Column order at runtime in DBGrid

cga...@taynet.co.uk (Dr C{*word*157}te Gamsu) wrote:

>Anyone know how to change the column order of fields in a DBGrid at
>runtime?

Look at the Index property of the TField components! That's the fields
of the underlying table or query.

Just set it to whatever you want it to be..........

Marc
[ Marc Scheuner, marc.scheu...@berner.ch  CH-3001 BERNE, Switzerland ]