Delphi & Oracle Workgroup Server 2000

Hi,
I would like to exchange information with other Delphi 2.0 users who use an
Oracle database.
Especialy the client-server approach I 'am interested in.

We have the following problems :
- We can't have memo's larger than 255 Characters
  --> we get the message unsupported field type

- The locate method of tquery doesn't work correct when used with
searchoption partialkey.

- Working with cachedupdates isn't good possible, we have to call
applyupdates and commitupdates, after every post. Because the dataset isn't
on the right row.

When you have the same problems or if you know the solution to this
problem,
please let us know.

Michel Driessen

email :         lavecom...@universal.nl or