Professional Crosstab component

Hello,

Anyone know of a professional quality Crosstab component. I
have tried 3 different ones, 2 freeware and 1 shareware
and they all have significant problems (I'd rather not
mention names here). The problems being:

1 has trouble with Aliases (can't find Table) and
being based on a TQuery is very slow.

1 has trouble with its Property editor and help files (can't
figure out how to use it).

1 has problems refreshing data.

It would be nice if the component
would run off an in-memory table as an option.

Thanks,
Al

Re:Professional Crosstab component

> Anyone know of a professional quality Crosstab component. I
> have tried 3 different ones, 2 freeware and 1 shareware
> and they all have significant problems (I'd rather not
> mention names here). The problems being:

this componente my boss told me that is very good -> Cross32.zip
TCrosstab,TCrossSQL,TCrossReport components - Release 2.5 for DELPHI2.0
ShareWare.

you will find in http://www.delphi32.com

but I think that you have used.
Abracos,