pascal tmt lite

hello all, i don't know if this letter of mine comes in the right
place, but i would love to hear response from people who have
worked ( or still work ) with PASCAL TMT LITE. i got the shareware
version from internet, but i don't understand how the protected mode
thing works...... if someone could post something to me in this
newsgroup, or could email me about there meaning i would love that.
Signed : Gert-Jan Bark ( B...@CS.UTWENTE.NL )
thanx

Re:pascal tmt lite

Nicole Jansen wrote:

> hello all, i don't know if this letter of mine comes in the right
> place, but i would love to hear response from people who have
> worked ( or still work ) with PASCAL TMT LITE. i got the shareware
> version from internet, but i don't understand how the protected mode
> thing works...... if someone could post something to me in this
> newsgroup, or could email me about there meaning i would love that.
> Signed : Gert-Jan Bark ( B...@CS.UTWENTE.NL )
> thanx

It's kinda complex to explain. Protected Mode PROTECTS your and others
applications from faulty programs. Something like other programs writes
to your memory space intentionally or accidentally. Protected Mode GIVES
you up to 4Gb of memory space...

Since it is hard and alot to explain, you can start by reading the
PMODE.DOC in your TMT\ directory and docs in DOS32\ directory.

>From Vinson ABS.

Other Threads