Search and Delete Registry Keys.

I need to be able to recursivly search the registry and when I find
what I am looking for I need to delete that key and continue
searching.  There are 150 keys all with the same name I need to clean
out and would like to do it automaticlly.  The keys are spead all over
the place.  I been trying some things based on what I have found here,
but I am failing to get it to work.  Has anyone out there had to do
this?

Thanks,
SuBz

Re:Search and Delete Registry Keys.

s...@whiterose.net (SuBz) wrote in message <news:c296c21.0108200938.99cb37c@posting.google.com>...
> I need to be able to recursivly search the registry and when I find
> what I am looking for I need to delete that key and continue
> searching.  There are 150 keys all with the same name I need to clean
> out and would like to do it automaticlly.  The keys are spead all over
> the place.  I been trying some things based on what I have found here,
> but I am failing to get it to work.  Has anyone out there had to do
> this?

> Thanks,
> SuBz

Nevermind I figured it out.  :)  If anyone else needs something like this
let me know.

Thanks,
SuBz

Other Threads