Windows Explorer like Folder View

I am sure this has been asked a bunch of times but I am unable to find it
through the archives.  Does anyone know how to display a window similar to
that on the left side of the Windows Explorer Window?  I would like the
user to be able to select anything from the desktop through the drives.
Also, how about the DriveCombo box available in Windows Explorer as well?
Any help is greatly appreciated!

Re:Windows Explorer like Folder View

Try Plasmatech's Shell Control Pack -- it is very good.
www.plasmatech.com
>I am sure this has been asked a bunch of times but I am unable to find it
>through the archives.  Does anyone know how to display a window similar to
>that on the left side of the Windows Explorer Window?  I would like the
>user to be able to select anything from the desktop through the drives.
>Also, how about the DriveCombo box available in Windows Explorer as well?
>Any help is greatly appreciated!

Other Threads