Save icons with 256 colors

Hello

I want to improve my freeware icon and glyph viewer Picto with some
neccessary features. One of them is to save icons with 256 colors.
Can someone tell my how to save an ICO without losing colors.

Pleas mail me.
Greetings

Stefan

stefa...@mail.dma.be
http://bewoner.dma.be/stefancr

Re:Save icons with 256 colors

Stefan Cruysberghs schrieb in Nachricht <6jn72s$pn...@xenon.inbe.net>...

>I want to improve my freeware icon and glyph viewer Picto with some
>neccessary features. One of them is to save icons with 256 colors.
>Can someone tell my how to save an ICO without losing colors.

I used the Resource Workshop from other (former) Borland (Inprise) Products
(Borland Pascal...).
Paint it with a graphic program, copy it via clipbooard to a fresh 256 color
icon, and save it with Workshop.

Ralf (supporting freeware :-)
--
(Remove no. & .spam from my address.)