Edit component size changes at runtime

Hello,

Does anyone else have this problem?   Using Delphi 1.? , when I place
multiple small (Height = 17) Edit components on a form the last one always
reverts to the default height at run-time.  If I add another, it does the
same.   Is there a way around this?

Please e-mail if possible, thanks,

Andrew

Re:Edit component size changes at runtime

>Does anyone else have this problem?   Using Delphi 1.? , when I place
>multiple small (Height = 17) Edit components on a form the last one
always
>reverts to the default height at run-time.  If I add another, it does the
>same.   Is there a way around this?

Set its AutoSize property to false

Other Threads