Helpful hint: Two separate delphi apps on one machine

If you are deploying (or intend to deploy) two separate Delphi based
applications on one machine, make SURE you get the IDAPI.CFG in ONE
place where ALL applications can look at it.  If not, you've got
problems, mostly alias problems.  How'd I learn this you ask, I tried
to deploy two apps on one machine. That was the easy part, figuring out
what was causing problems is what took the time.  Suggestion:  Put the
IDAPI.CFG file in your WINDOWS directory.

(If Borland (or others) has better ideas/solutions, I (obviously) defer
to their suggestions.)
--
Regards,
Eric Drews                      Custom applications