Animated gifs in Delphi ?

Hi,

I'm a newbie in Delphi 2.0 world, and I would like to
know how can i put an animated gifs in a Delphi program ?
Another question is related with international support of Delphi,
i.e., how can I have the error messages of Deplhi components displayed
in a non-english language ? (French, etc...).
And how can one know the current language settings of windows 95
("regional settings") ?

Thanks for any help,
Patricio.

P.S.: since my news server is frequently down, please answer via e-mail.
Thanks.

Re:Animated gifs in Delphi ?

>>>I'm a newbie in Delphi 2.0 world, and I would like to

know how can i put an animated gifs in a Delphi program ?
Another question is related with international support of Delphi,
i.e., how can I have the error messages of Deplhi components displayed
in a non-english language ? (French, etc...).
And how can one know the current language settings of windows 95
("regional settings") ?<<<<

Hi there Patricio,

  There is a very good GIF componet called TGifImage that will display
animated GIF89 files.  You can download it from my web site (which has
lots of imaging componets and more to come).  Hope this helps.

Mark James
mailto:excl...@aol.com
http://exclaim.home.ml.org   (Mark's Delphi Resource Pages)
http://members.aol.com/exclaim/imaging.htm  (Direct link to imaging pages)