where download interbase 6.5

I use Interbase 6 (I don't know if is 6.1 or 6.2 and so on) shipped with
Delphi 6 enterprise. Can I download the latest version and use my
certificates with it? And where I can download it?
Thank  r.colp...@tin.it

Re:where download interbase 6.5

"ROBERTO COLPANI" <r.colp...@tin.it> wrote in message

> I use Interbase 6 (I don't know if is 6.1 or 6.2 and so on) shipped with
> Delphi 6 enterprise. Can I download the latest version and use my
> certificates with it? And where I can download it?

The version that ships with Delphi is a certified version requiring license
(development licensing is included, but not deployment licensing). If you
want to continue using the certifed version then you simply need to buy
licenses from Borland.

If you would rather use the open source version of Interbase (no licensing
required) you can download the latest build from mers.com. If you install
this, it completely replaces the certified version (only one version can
exist at a time on a machine).

--
Wayne Niddery (Logic Fundamentals, Inc.)
RADBooks: http://www.logicfundamentals.com/RADBooks/delphibooks.html

Other Threads