Need component from QT lib into an VCL app

I want to create an application using the VCL but I need one component
(tTextBrowser) from the QT Library (for CLX apps). How do I get it?

Tove

Re:Need component from QT lib into an VCL app

On Fri, 14 Feb 2003 11:08:49 +0100, "Tove" <t...@i-design.no> wrote:
>I want to create an application using the VCL but I need one component
>(tTextBrowser) from the QT Library (for CLX apps). How do I get it?

What is it about that component that you want? Chances are there's
a third-party thing out there that'll do it.

bpo gallery at http://www4.tpgi.com.au/users/mvw1/bpo/index.html

In article <3e4cc...@newsgroups.borland.com>, Tove wrote:
> I want to create an application using the VCL but I need one component
> (tTextBrowser) from the QT Library (for CLX apps). How do I get it?

You don't. VCL and CLX do not mix.

--
Peter Below (TeamB)
Use the newsgroup archives :