Duplicate Resources Error Message

When I compile my application, I receive the following error:

[Error] WARNING. Duplicate resource(s):
[Error]   Type  2 (BITMAP), ID OPENFOLDER:
[Error]     Insighta.RES resource kept; file c:\program
files\borland\delphi5\Lib\FileCtrl.RES resource discarded.

Does anybody know how  I can solve it?

Thanks,
Gustavo

Re:Duplicate Resources Error Message

In article <3b3b8563$1_2@dnews>, Gustavo Rodrigues wrote:
> When I compile my application, I receive the following error:

> [Error] WARNING. Duplicate resource(s):
> [Error]   Type  2 (BITMAP), ID OPENFOLDER:
> [Error]     Insighta.RES resource kept; file c:\program
> files\borland\delphi5\Lib\FileCtrl.RES resource discarded.

> Does anybody know how  I can solve it?

Is this "insighta" thing something you wrote yourself? In this case
simply change the bitmaps Id in the insighta resource file and in the
code that uses the resource.