TDbLookUpComboBox and <none>

I'd like to have a lookup facility with a <none> option, ie the user
should be able to set the looked-up field value to NULL.

This seems not to be possible with the standard TDbLookUp controls.
Does anyone know of a Component or Example ?  Any ideas how to get a
'blank' row in a SQL result set ?

-hh-

-hh-

Re:TDbLookUpComboBox and <none>

I think the RX Library component will allow you to do that (I know it lets
you set a value for the empty condition, as well as the message to display).
Henk Holterman wrote in message <36ed82b0.3223...@news.xs4all.nl>...

>I'd like to have a lookup facility with a <none> option, ie the user
>should be able to set the looked-up field value to NULL.

>This seems not to be possible with the standard TDbLookUp controls.
>Does anyone know of a Component or Example ?  Any ideas how to get a
>'blank' row in a SQL result set ?

>-hh-

>-hh-

Other Threads