Setting Printer Settings for Re-Loaded QRP files

    I am writing a reporting application using Dephi 3 and QR pro 2.0j.
    My application automatically runs reports and saves them in both the
.QRP and Ascii formats out on a server. Several of these reports are
very large (hundreds of pages) and the users are typically only
interested in a few pages of any given report.
    The Print Setup buttons does not work on the standard Print Preview
screen when viewing Re-Loaded QRP files. Along with this goes the
ability to specify Printer or Page Ranges.
    Does anyone have a work-around for this. Currently my best
work-around for specifying printer is to have the user change their
computer's default printer. I have no work-around for the Page Range
issue.

Thanks in advance for any input.
Kevin Gipe