D3 image print bug BUG BUG

Hi!

I'm using QR2.0i and D3.0 and I have a problem with
QRImage which contains a 1Bit-BMP-File.

In print preview it all looks fine but when printing
the QRImage on the QRTitleBand is missing on SOME pages.

In the QR2.0-FAQ I read something about a bug in D3.
Who knows something about that?

Any help appreciated.

  Guido
--
---
Miguel Morn V.

Re:D3 image print bug BUG BUG

>I'm using QR2.0i and D3.0 and I have a problem with
>QRImage which contains a 1Bit-BMP-File.

>In print preview it all looks fine but when printing
>the QRImage on the QRTitleBand is missing on SOME pages.

>In the QR2.0-FAQ I read something about a bug in D3.
>Who knows something about that?

You and me both. I've been fighting this battle for 3 months now with no
success. I'm now looking at dumping QR and replacing it with something that
works!

Dale Madill

Other Threads