CiQry from RAD pack

Has anyone been able to get the CiQry query component from the RAD
pack to work.  This is  where the Visual Query Builder is embeded.
This is a VBX component that does not work and nobody seems to
support.  I called  the company that wrote it Coromandel Industries in
NY and they said that it is Borlands responsibility to support it.
Borland support says we dont know how to use it.

This component connects to your tables via ODBC and after setting up
the needed string connection CiQry asks for the password for my
Paradox tables and I have no password established.  I would like to
hear from anyone who got it to work even with different type tables
Thanks   /Luis