Programming with Borland's OBJECTWINDOWS

When creating a main window, how do you it to fill the entire screen?

I cannot seem to find any information to perform this simply task.

Re:Programming with Borland's OBJECTWINDOWS

In article <1995Jul13.044427.9...@arl.mil> (Thu, 13 Jul 1995 04:44:27 GMT), J. Camerlin (camer...@ftp.systems.gec.com) wrote:
: >When creating a main window, how do you it to fill the entire screen?

: >I cannot seem to find any information to perform this simply task.

You do this in your Init method. Get the resolution of the screen, using
GetDesktopWindow as the reference HWnd  (check the GetDeviceCaps, or
GetWindowRect API calls), and then adjust the "Attr" field of your
TWindow to suit.

The Chief
---------
E-mail   : la...@keele.ac.uk
Author of: Chief's Installer Pro 1.70 for Windows:
           winner of PC PLUS Magazine Gold Award (April 1995 U.K. edition)
           ftp://ftp.demon.co.uk/pub/ibmpc/windows/chief/pro/cinstp17.zip

Re:Programming with Borland's OBJECTWINDOWS

In article <1995Jul13.044427.9...@arl.mil>, "J. Camerlin" <camer...@ftp.systems.gec.com> says:

>When creating a main window, how do you it to fill the entire screen?

>I cannot seem to find any information to perform this simply task.

There's a global (can you believe it!?) called cmdshow.  Set that
to sw_showmaximized and it'll work fine.  The appropriate setting
in the main window's attr is ignored.
Hope this helps,
Jochen

joch...@berlin.snafu.de                        71270,3...@compuserve.com