System, User and GDI resources

In Delphi 1 there was a function
GetFreeSystemResources which could return the free System, User and GDI
resources.
Does anyone know how to get this information in Delphi 3?
I'm sure it must be available in Windows 95 as the Resource Meter app
displays this data.

Thanks
David Taylor

Re:System, User and GDI resources

The resource meter uses a DLL to get the information. I saw an article
mentioning it but didn't follow up since its not available and wouldn't
work in NT. I suppose the differences between 95/98 and NT memory
management have a lot to do with why this API call went away.

Mitch Wolberg,
RockWare, Inc.

David Taylor wrote:

> In Delphi 1 there was a function
> GetFreeSystemResources which could return the free System, User and GDI
> resources.
> Does anyone know how to get this information in Delphi 3?
> I'm sure it must be available in Windows 95 as the Resource Meter app
> displays this data.

> Thanks
> David Taylor

Other Threads