Simulating left click

Hello

  In delphi 1 it was possible to simulate a left click in
a tedit control usint the perform command:

  reAFP.SetFocus;
  reAFP.Perform(WM_RBUTTONDOWN, 0, MAKELONG(0, reAFP.Height));

This does not work with Delphi 2.  Does anyone know how I can
accomplish this with Delphi 2?

Thanks
Ahmad

| Ahmad Qazi                               Dept. Informatique et de     |
| q...@IRO.UMontreal.CA          ___       Recherche Operationnelle     |
|                               (@ @)       Universite de Montreal      |
-----------------------------ooO-(_)-Ooo---------------------------------

Re:Simulating left click

Do you mean:

Edit.SetFocus?

SetFocus would set the focus to the component, effectively "left-clicking"
on the component.

Ahmad Qazi <q...@IRO.UMontreal.CA> wrote in article
<648jm4$...@epervier.CC.UMontreal.CA>...

> Hello

>   In delphi 1 it was possible to simulate a left click in
> a tedit control usint the perform command:

>   reAFP.SetFocus;
>   reAFP.Perform(WM_RBUTTONDOWN, 0, MAKELONG(0, reAFP.Height));

> This does not work with Delphi 2.  Does anyone know how I can
> accomplish this with Delphi 2?

> Thanks
> Ahmad

> --
> | Ahmad Qazi                               Dept. Informatique et de     |
> | q...@IRO.UMontreal.CA          ___       Recherche Operationnelle     |
> |                               (@ @)       Universite de Montreal      |

Other Threads