About Debugging without Delphi Source Library...

With Delphi 2.01 ...

I've recompiled the Delphi Library with its sources.
And nom, each time I try to debug any program the De{*word*81}
goes into the Library sources.
Until that time when debugging I was only debugging into my own source.

For example, if i press the F7 key on the line :  Table1.open
The de{*word*81} opens the DB.Pas file then debugs in it.

I tried removing the sources but now, I've got an alert telling me that
the DB.Pas file is missing !

What must I do to get rid of that problem... ?

thanks

Re:About Debugging without Delphi Source Library...

: Alexandre Wyzlic <alex_...@worldnet.fr> wrote:

>With Delphi 2.01 ...

>I've recompiled the Delphi Library with its sources.
>And nom, each time I try to debug any program the De{*word*81}
>goes into the Library sources.
>Until that time when debugging I was only debugging into my own source.

>For example, if i press the F7 key on the line :  Table1.open
>The de{*word*81} opens the DB.Pas file then debugs in it.

>I tried removing the sources but now, I've got an alert telling me that
>the DB.Pas file is missing !

Del *.DCU
Build All.
--