How to change User's password

I want to automaticaly change the password of the current logged user

Is it possible in Delphi

Thanks.

Re:How to change User's password

What are you wanting to change the password of?  The network password,
the database password, the program password?  What procedure to go
through will depend on what password you want to change.

Douglas G. Phillips, Owner
Simple Business Solutions

Custom Solutions to Meet Your Needs

On Fri, 12 Feb 1999 08:05:56 +0100, "Robe Pascal"

-----
Douglas G. Phillips, Owner
Simple Business Solutions

Custom Solutions to Meet Your Needs

Re:How to change User's password

It is the network password
Douglas Phillips wrote in message <36c8a0dc.21265...@news.fgi.net>...
>What are you wanting to change the password of?  The network password,
>the database password, the program password?  What procedure to go
>through will depend on what password you want to change.

>Douglas G. Phillips, Owner
>Simple Business Solutions

>Custom Solutions to Meet Your Needs

>On Fri, 12 Feb 1999 08:05:56 +0100, "Robe Pascal"
><Pascal.R...@Skynet.be> wrote:

>>I want to automaticaly change the password of the current logged user

>>Is it possible in Delphi

>>Thanks.

>-----
>Douglas G. Phillips, Owner