*** Running *.EXE,*.Bat... within a Delphi Application

Hi out there, is it possible to run an application (EXE), BAT file, etc
within a Delphi program? and How?

Thank in advance, Esteban.

Re:*** Running *.EXE,*.Bat... within a Delphi Application

On Thu, 18 Mar 1999 07:56:47 -0400, Esteban Caldentey Morales

<ecald...@chilesat.net> wrote:
>Hi out there, is it possible to run an application (EXE), BAT file, etc
>within a Delphi program? and How?

Use the ShellExecute, ShellExecuteEx, WinExec, or CreateProcess
functions.

---
Yorai Aminov (TeamB)
http://ourworld.compuserve.com/homepages/yaminov
(TeamB cannot answer questions received via email.
To contact me for any other reason remove nospam from my address)

Re:*** Running *.EXE,*.Bat... within a Delphi Application

Thank Yorai for the information.

Regards Esteban.

Yorai Aminov (TeamB) escribi:

> On Thu, 18 Mar 1999 07:56:47 -0400, Esteban Caldentey Morales
> <ecald...@chilesat.net> wrote:

> >Hi out there, is it possible to run an application (EXE), BAT file, etc
> >within a Delphi program? and How?

> Use the ShellExecute, ShellExecuteEx, WinExec, or CreateProcess
> functions.

> ---
> Yorai Aminov (TeamB)
> http://ourworld.compuserve.com/homepages/yaminov
> (TeamB cannot answer questions received via email.
> To contact me for any other reason remove nospam from my address)

Other Threads