Missing Printers in Printer Setup

We have an application that runs fine at our office that does not work on
the client's site.  Outside of performance differences, the main failure now
is that the printer setup box does not recognize the default printer, nor
does it list the available printers to allow one to be selected.

All other windows apps work fine, just our Delphi app fails.  We are using
D3 with QR2.0.  The printer setup box on the QR preview works fine here, but
not at all there.  We also have a setup form for the report with a Delphi
Printer Setup Dialog, and it also works here, but not there.

Any ideas?

Thanks,

Tony Lewis
{*word*104}Tech, Inc.