FormatDateTime('hh:mm',now)

Hi,
Could anyone tell me why the FormatDateTime in this example returns a
time in the future(10 or 20 minutes)different to the time diplayed on
system tray?
edtTime.Text := FormatDateTime('hh:mm',now);
Thanks.

Re:FormatDateTime('hh:mm',now)

In article <4ee27cf7.0203200458.393af...@posting.google.com>, MW wrote:
> Hi,
> Could anyone tell me why the FormatDateTime in this example returns a
> time in the future(10 or 20 minutes)different to the time diplayed on
> system tray?
> edtTime.Text := FormatDateTime('hh:mm',now);

I don't know a FormatDateTime function in Borland/Turbo Pascal. It could
be in a unit not used by me (like win16 stuff) though.

However if it is an own implementation, then please post it.

Re:FormatDateTime('hh:mm',now)

RE: FormatDateTime('hh:mm',now)
BY: martin_maxwe...@hotmail.com (MW)

>Hi,
>Could anyone tell me why the FormatDateTime in this example returns a
>time in the future(10 or 20 minutes)different to the time diplayed on
>system tray?
>edtTime.Text := FormatDateTime('hh:mm',now);
>Thanks.

I think you are looking for a DELPHI newsgroup.  FormatDateTime is a DELPHI
function.  Unless there is a THIRD party unit for pascal that you are referring
to.

Art Johnston

--- Gated via The Abyss BBS -*n...@filenet.wwiv.net*-
    (714) 903-9920 -* Westminster, California*-

Other Threads