Nested Transactions using ADO, Delphi5 and SQLServer2000?

Can you create nested transactions on the same ADOconnection with
MSSQLServer2000?  I was able to do this with MS Access2000.
Thanks,

--
John Kring
Logistics Edge, Inc.

Re:Nested Transactions using ADO, Delphi5 and SQLServer2000?

Hello John!

Sorry, I can't actually answer your question because I don't use SQL Server.
I would be grateful if you could email me off list to tell me how you
managed to do nested transactions in Access 2000.

When I started 2 transactions on the same connection and tried to rollback
the last transaction, it rolled back the first one as well.

Once again, sorry for not being able to answer your question.

Cheers

Paul

"John Kring" <jkr...@new.rr.com> wrote in message news:3a9e7663$1_2@dnews...
> Can you create nested transactions on the same ADOconnection with
> MSSQLServer2000?  I was able to do this with MS Access2000.
> Thanks,

> --
> John Kring
> Logistics Edge, Inc.