Converting ascii-table to Pdox with extended ascii

Hi!

I try to convert an ascii-file to a pdox table. I use the TBatchMove
component to move the data from the ascii table to the pdox table. It works
but characters like '?', '?' or '' that are in the ascii file are
substituted with '#' or so in the pdox file.
How can I tell the BDE that the ascii file uses the extended ascii charset?
The *.sch file that contains the field information has a line that says
"CharSet=ASCII". I don't know what to write here to describe the extended
ASCII-CharSet. If I write something like "CharSet=ExtASCII" I alwasy get a
BDE exception. Or is there another way to convert the ascii-file?
Thanks for your help

@nselm