URGENT - Corrupt table / index header - ERROR ...

One of our customers receives an error when launching the application (
which has been running successfully at their site for over a year ).  They
sent us the data tables and when we try to open the suspected file using
Database Desktop, we get a generic message that the file cannot be opened.

Next we used the PXRest utility and got a "corrupt table / index header"
error message and cannot access the data in the table.

Does this look a corrupt index (*.PX) file, and if so, how can we force a
rebuild of the indexes for this table so that the file content are reusable
again ( keeping the customer happy :-) )?

TIA,  patrick

Re:URGENT - Corrupt table / index header - ERROR ...

Try the table repair utility from www.rksolution.cz

--
Bill (TeamB)

Re:URGENT - Corrupt table / index header - ERROR ...

Bill,

THANKS!  The RK utility did the trick.

...patrick

patrick allen wrote: