TQRDBText and a Memo field

I tried using a TQRDBText to display a Memo field in a dataset, but it
didn't work. How can I print a Memo field in Quick Report ?

Thanx
Miguel Q.

Re:TQRDBText and a Memo field

Miguel,

The TQRDBText will work (at least is does for me).   However you have
to set its properties "Autosize" to False and "Autostretch" to True.

Because its height will vary depending on the amount of text in the
memo field, you should make it the last field on the band (i.e.
furthest to the right).    Otherwise, it will push the other fields
out of line.

Note that even QUSoft themselves recommend using the TQRDBText rather
than TQRMemo.

Regards,
Colin Acheson

On Mon, 13 Mar 2000 11:24:57 -0300, "Miguel Quental"

<migue...@montreal.com.br> wrote:
>I tried using a TQRDBText to display a Memo field in a dataset, but it
>didn't work. How can I print a Memo field in Quick Report ?

Other Threads