Teechart - Line graphs- Lines not appearing on printout!!

Following problem :

 - A line chart with many lines in different colours.

Shows up nicely on the screen, but the lines do not appear on the print when
printing to a B/W laser.  On colour printers everything is OK.

Colour of line has no impact, nor has width of the line, nor type of
printer. (Tested on many)

Basically, we are unable to print these graphs.

We are using 4.01 Pro.

Roger

Re:Teechart - Line graphs- Lines not appearing on printout!!

Roger Arnesen wrote:
> Following problem :

>  - A line chart with many lines in different colours.

> Shows up nicely on the screen, but the lines do not appear on the print when
> printing to a B/W laser.  On colour printers everything is OK.

> Colour of line has no impact, nor has width of the line, nor type of
> printer. (Tested on many)

> Basically, we are unable to print these graphs.

> We are using 4.01 Pro.

> Roger

Hi Roger,

did you try changing the printer settings (raster settings)?

Norbert

Other Threads