Can I get current record number in TDBGrid?

I am using a TDBGrid and have the dgRowSelect set to true.
What I'd like is to be able to get the selected record number
when the user clicks on a row.  Is this possible?  I've found
info on the SelectedField and SelectedIndex properties.

Any help appreciated.
-Darrel
===
Darrel L. Davis   dda...@twave.com    darr...@access.digex.net
                    CIS: 76350,720
===

Re:Can I get current record number in TDBGrid?

Darrel Davis wrote:

> I am using a TDBGrid and have the dgRowSelect set to true.
> What I'd like is to be able to get the selected record number
> when the user clicks on a row.  Is this possible?  I've found
> info on the SelectedField and SelectedIndex properties.

> Any help appreciated.
> -Darrel
> --
> Darrel L. Davis   dda...@twave.com    darr...@access.digex.net
>                     CIS: 76350,720

Yes, it is possible. Get dbrecnum.zip from
http://sunsite.icm.edu.pl/~robert/delphi/free1.html

Johan