"Address" component wanted

On the Window's "Explorer" screen there is a drop-down list labeled
"Address". It functions much like Delphi's TDriveComboBox, but the
DriveComboBox does not provide access to "Network".  It there a Delphi
component that will allow selection of a Network, as well as a drive? I
would like something like Explorer's Address line.

Re:"Address" component wanted

Have you tried the TIEAddress component from
http://www.euromind.com/iedelphi/ ?

"M.H. Avegaart" <avega...@NOSPAMmccomm.nl> wrote in message

> Have you tried the TIEAddress component from
> http://www.euromind.com/iedelphi/ ?

I downloaded the latest version, 1.03, unzipped and placed in my
Delphi5/Imports folder.  Next I tried to "Install Component" from D5.  I
expected to find the component with the other Internet components, but it
wasn't there. Do you have any idea what might have gone wrong?

Other Threads