Looking for Animated GIF component

Does anyone have, or know of,  a good Animated GIF component. I would like
to add animated gifs to my applications. Similar to those seen on web pages.

Re:Looking for Animated GIF component

Russ L. Grundy wrote in message <6kkm9r$mj...@ffx2nh2.uu.net>...
>Does anyone have, or know of,  a good Animated GIF component. I would like
>to add animated gifs to my applications. Similar to those seen on web

pages.

Try the TGIFImage component by Anders Melander at
www.melander.dk/delphi/gifimage

efg
efg's Computer Lab:  http://infomaster.net/external/efg

Earl F. Glynn                 E-Mail:  EarlGl...@att.net
MedTech Research Corporation, Lenexa, KS  USA

Re:Looking for Animated GIF component

Use RXLIB

On Thu, 28 May 1998 16:55:46 -0500, "Russ L. Grundy"

<grun...@hookupinc.com> wrote:
>Does anyone have, or know of,  a good Animated GIF component. I would like
>to add animated gifs to my applications. Similar to those seen on web pages.

Re:Looking for Animated GIF component

  http://rx.demo.ru  --  however, if you plan to distribute your
application, you'll have to pay UniSys a hefty fee for use of animated
GIF's....

--
Jason Wallace
SL Software

In article <6kkm9r$mj...@ffx2nh2.uu.net>, "Russ L. Grundy"
<grun...@hookupinc.com> wrote

>Does anyone have, or know of,  a good Animated GIF component. I would like
>to add animated gifs to my applications. Similar to those seen on web pages.

There's one in the RXLib component library at

http://rx.demo.ru/

I've tried many different animate GIF components, but the one in RXlib
is the first that I've found to run in Delphi 1.

(Installation of the RXlib installs loads of components, not just the
animated GIF component. This is a good thing or a bad thing, depending
on your point of view.)

--
Gary Jones (Remove SSPPAAMMBLOCK from in e-mail address)
PGP public keys available from servers

Russ L. Grundy wrote:

> Does anyone have, or know of,  a good Animated GIF component. I would like to add animated gifs to my applications. Similar to those seen on web pages.

Hi,
The SuiteFace and RivetText Active X's now supports the TGIF DLL code
from KleyTech which includes animated gif.
Grab the SuiteFace info and trial version here:
http://www.pegasustools.com/Products/index.html
(SuiteFace $399 to register, or $99 for FX Tools Gold owners;
RivetText just $99 to register)
And TGIF info here:
http://members.gem.co.za/~theodor/dll.html ($29 to register)
Hope this helps,
jack
--
       Optimize your JPEG images - http://www.jpegwizard.com/
     Come see us at the 9th Annual Borland Conference in Denver

Re:Looking for Animated GIF component

Hi,
My mistake, I forgot about this option!  For delphi,
use this free VCL:  http://members.gem.co.za/~theodor/delphi.html
jack
--
  |   Check out "BETTER JPEG" live: http://www.jpegwizard.com/   |
  |  Come see us at the 9th Annual Borland Conference in Denver  |
  |--------------------------------------------------------------|

Jack wrote:

> Russ L. Grundy wrote:

> > Does anyone have, or know of,  a good Animated GIF component. I would like to add animated gifs to my applications. Similar to those seen on web pages.

> Hi,
> The SuiteFace and RivetText Active X's now supports the TGIF DLL code
> from KleyTech which includes animated gif.
> Grab the SuiteFace info and trial version here:
> http://www.pegasustools.com/Products/index.html
> (SuiteFace $399 to register, or $99 for FX Tools Gold owners;
> RivetText just $99 to register)
> And TGIF info here:
> http://members.gem.co.za/~theodor/dll.html ($29 to register)
> Hope this helps,
> jack
> --
>        Optimize your JPEG images - http://www.jpegwizard.com/
>      Come see us at the 9th Annual Borland Conference in Denver
>     Jack Berlin - Pegasus Imaging Corp - the BETTER JPEG people!
>      http://www.jpg.com/ - jber...@jpg.com - 813-875-7575 x303

Other Threads