RTF82RTF.exe

Hi,

Seems like RTF files saved in Word are no longer compatible with Ms help
compiler. I also ear about a little program in Delphi called RTF82RTF.exe
witch degrade the RTF8 format to RTF. So I can continue to use Word8 for my
Delphi 3 help files.

Do somebody knows where I can find it ?

Regards

                       Georges

N.B REMOVE 'STOPIT' in EMAIL ADRES please.

Re:RTF82RTF.exe

I believe that what you are looking for is located at the address below.  The
site is in French.

http://home.nordnet.fr/~eostenne/declic.htm

G.Roelandt wrote:
> Hi,

> Seems like RTF files saved in Word are no longer compatible with Ms help
> compiler. I also ear about a little program in Delphi called RTF82RTF.exe
> witch degrade the RTF8 format to RTF. So I can continue to use Word8 for my
> Delphi 3 help files.

> Do somebody knows where I can find it ?

> Regards

>                        Georges

> N.B REMOVE 'STOPIT' in EMAIL ADRES please.

Other Threads