Help: Accessing WWW pages in Delphi?

Hi there,

        Does anyone know of any Delphi component to access
pages on the WWW; the component should ideally be freeware -
or, alternatively, shareware - as I am only a student with
very little finance.

        Alternatively, and this is perhaps better, could
anyone point in the direction of some info about how to
access WWW pages.

        All help very much appreciated,

                Blake

Re:Help: Accessing WWW pages in Delphi?

I am using a component called URL and it works great. Included it with this
file since its quite small. Happy coding.

Fredrik

Quote of the week:
"...how I wish that there were more than twentyfour hours a day, but
even if there were forty more I wouldnt sleep a minit away..."

:o) >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> mail2f...@hotmail.com <<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<< (o:

Visit my home at: http://www.geocities.com/Vienna/4285/

>    Does anyone know of any Delphi component to access
> pages on the WWW; the component should ideally be freeware -
> or, alternatively, shareware - as I am only a student with
> very little finance.

>    Alternatively, and this is perhaps better, could
> anyone point in the direction of some info about how to
> access WWW pages.

begin 600 URL.zip
<uuencoded_portion_removed>
`