small, inexpensive text-to-speech component ??

MS_Agent is free......
http://benoweb.free.fr/english/pages.php3?cat=1.1

"vm" <[email protected]> ha scritto nel messaggio
news:[email protected]

> Greetings;
> I am looking for an inexpensive
> small footprint
> text-to-speech component.
> Thanks!
> --
> ...Vern
> www.ParentPresent.org
> PpGuard = Kid-Safe Internet

MS_Agent is free......
http://benoweb.free.fr/english/pages.php3?cat=1.1

"vm" <[email protected]> ha scritto nel messaggio
news:[email protected]

> Greetings;
> I am looking for an inexpensive
> small footprint
> text-to-speech component.
> Thanks!
> --
> ...Vern
> www.ParentPresent.org
> PpGuard = Kid-Safe Internet

Re:small, inexpensive text-to-speech component ??

www.o2a.com

They have an MSAgent controller component.

It's really excellent.

WA

Re:small, inexpensive text-to-speech component ??

Have a look at the thread below on 19/03/03 ('"Voices slightly OT").

Don't know anything about this subject, but this thread may get you started.

"vm" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]
> Greetings;
> I am looking for an inexpensive
> small footprint
> text-to-speech component.
> Thanks!
> --
> ...Vern
> www.ParentPresent.org
> PpGuard = Kid-Safe Internet

Re:small, inexpensive text-to-speech component ??

Ummmm.... You responded to that message with a statement to look at his
own post/thread!
Mark Williams wrote:
> Have a look at the thread below on 19/03/03 ('"Voices slightly OT").

> Don't know anything about this subject, but this thread may get you started.

> "vm" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]

>>Greetings;
>>I am looking for an inexpensive
>>small footprint
>>text-to-speech component.
>>Thanks!
>>--
>>...Vern
>>www.ParentPresent.org
>>PpGuard = Kid-Safe Internet

Re:small, inexpensive text-to-speech component ??

> Ummmm.... You responded to that message with a statement to look at his
> own post/thread!

Ummmm... Not so sure on that one.  Thread I referred him to contained posts
from Clive Crocker and Mike Welch or am I missing something?

Other Threads