Unknow internal OS version

We have installed a new Citrix Metaframe server in a cluster of 6.

Our application gives a nknown Internal Operating system version" on
startup.

We build the server from scratch, installed BDE 5.01.

Also we can't choose the DB850 code tabel for native dbase. The only choice
= ANSI ASCII

Any idea's

Dirk

Re:Unknow internal OS version

Re-install BDE

--

Igor Tsvetkov
HPS Advanced Data Systems

"ItMedical" <i...@itemedical.nl> wrote in message

> We have installed a new Citrix Metaframe server in a cluster of 6.

> Our application gives a nknown Internal Operating system version" on
> startup.

> We build the server from scratch, installed BDE 5.01.

> Also we can't choose the DB850 code tabel for native dbase. The only
choice
> = ANSI ASCII

> Any idea's

> Dirk