Urgent..Table Error-Unknown internal operating system error

hi,
Sorry I can't put the attachment in this newsgroup.
I have a simple PARADOX 7 TABLE with

ChasisNo  A21 PRIMARY KEY
MyDate   D
MyTime   A 8
WC       A 2
IO       A 1
Line     A 1

When I use  database Dektop to open this table, it show me 2720 rec. In
program it show 2333 rec

     Table1.Open;
     Table1.First;
     While Not Table1.Eof Do
           Begin
                StaticText1.Caption:=IntToStr(Table1.recNo);
                Table1.Next;
           End;
     Table1.Close;

1.I can delete primary key and save the table. However I can't create it
again.
2. I also try to delete .Val and .PX and that create the key again. It can't
be save.

3. The table can not ZIP it.

4. i try to repair using Pdxrbld 4.41b  http://www.rksolution.cz  also
can't.

Why. Need help Urgently

regards
Tan

Re:Urgent..Table Error-Unknown internal operating system error

copy the the table to another partition of your computer,
or at least into another directory.
I think you a filesystem error
After this try a build with pack in database desktop

Heiko

Re:Urgent..Table Error-Unknown internal operating system error

You need to tell us the complete text of the error messages you get
when you try to rebuild or save the table.

What version of the BDE are you using?
Are you sure that the version of TUTIL32.DLL you used to rebuild the
table matched the version of the BDE?

--
Bill (TeamB)

Re:Urgent..Table Error-Unknown internal operating system error

My error message is -Unknown internal operating system error

The TUTIL32.DLL  ver is 5.0.0.38
My BDE ver is 5.01

"Bill Todd" <b...@notthis.dbginc.com> wrote in message

> You need to tell us the complete text of the error messages you get
> when you try to rebuild or save the table.

> What version of the BDE are you using?
> Are you sure that the version of TUTIL32.DLL you used to rebuild the
> table matched the version of the BDE?

> --
> Bill (TeamB)

Re:Urgent..Table Error-Unknown internal operating system error

If you get the same error when you try to zip the table there must be
a problem with the physical file on disk. You may have to restore from
the previous night's backup.

--
Bill (TeamB)