Error in calling MDI child form..

You need to create it.  Do something like the following in a method of the main
form (like the button click).

  TMyChildForm.Create(self).Show;

You main form's unit should use Unit2.

Questions of this nature belong in VCL using since this does not have anything
to do with databases.  Asking questions in the single most appropriate group
increases your chances of getting a quick correct answer.  Thank you.

--
Jeff Overcash (TeamB)
If there is somebody up there could they throw me down a line.  Just a

Re:Error in calling MDI child form..

i created a MDI application. here how i did t.
i create a form as a MDI Parent. On this form got a button.
i also create another form as a MDI Child.

so, when i click on the button, the MDI child form will show.
the code for the button is

        Unit2.MyChildForm.Show;

however, this raise an error !!! is it what i did is wrong?
what is the problem and the solution? i'm new in Delphi. thanks.

Other Threads