RTL rebuild - need TASM32.EXE

(W2K, Borland compiler 5.02)

Hi. I have to rebuild our RTL after applying source fixes to correct bug
in heap manager.
(Google keyword fixes bts-13191 and bts-37621)
Unfortunately, I do not have Turbo Assembler TASM32.EXE which is needed
for the build.
Can anyone help me out, perhaps provide a copy of the .EXE?
Thanks,
John

BTW, thanks for the fix, Jogy!

Re:RTL rebuild - need TASM32.EXE

Get it off of the compiler CD.

.  Ed

> I have to rebuild our RTL after applying source fixes
> to correct bug in heap manager.
> (Google keyword fixes bts-13191 and bts-37621)
> Unfortunately, I do not have Turbo Assembler
> TASM32.EXE which is needed for the build.

Re:RTL rebuild - need TASM32.EXE

Hello,

If on the Borland C++ 5.02 CD there is no TASM32.EXE,
you can order or download the free Borland C++ Builder 6 Trial, and use the one from it.

http://www.borland.com/products/downloads/download_cbuilder.html

----
Jogy
http://www.jogy.net/
j...@sirma.bg

"Stratetgic Policy" <john.jenni...@hrdc-drhc.gc.ca> wrote in message news:3CFD2941.7AE3C994@hrdc-drhc.gc.ca...
> (W2K, Borland compiler 5.02)

> Hi. I have to rebuild our RTL after applying source fixes to correct bug
> in heap manager.
> (Google keyword fixes bts-13191 and bts-37621)
> Unfortunately, I do not have Turbo Assembler TASM32.EXE which is needed
> for the build.
> Can anyone help me out, perhaps provide a copy of the .EXE?
> Thanks,
> John

> BTW, thanks for the fix, Jogy!

Other Threads