How to set papersize as Printer

I want to set the papersize of QuickReport as the TPrinterSetupDialog.
At this moment, I can't got the papersize from TPrinterSeyupDialog
(They are not the same things). I try to set the unit of QuickReport
to Pixel and set as Printers (as forward), but the value may be not
the same unit (all the unit is pixels, but I don't know why, printer's
value is almost 3 times larger)

QuickReport.Page.Width :=Printer.PageWidth;
QuickReport.Page.Length :=Printer.PageHeight;

Anyone know why ? ToT

Re:How to set papersize as Printer

Did you try setting QuickRep.Page.PaperSize := default ?
regs/angshu

Valkyrie <StValky...@china.com> wrote in message

> I want to set the papersize of QuickReport as the TPrinterSetupDialog.
> At this moment, I can't got the papersize from TPrinterSeyupDialog
> (They are not the same things). I try to set the unit of QuickReport
> to Pixel and set as Printers (as forward), but the value may be not
> the same unit (all the unit is pixels, but I don't know why, printer's
> value is almost 3 times larger)

> QuickReport.Page.Width :=Printer.PageWidth;
> QuickReport.Page.Length :=Printer.PageHeight;

> Anyone know why ? ToT

Re:How to set papersize as Printer

It reset papersize as printer setup, not the PrinterSetupDialog.

Valkyrie

On Mon, 21 Aug 2000 16:53:05 +0530, "angshu" <ang...@agnisoft.com>
wrote:

>Did you try setting QuickRep.Page.PaperSize := default ?
>regs/angshu

>Valkyrie <StValky...@china.com> wrote in message
>> I want to set the papersize of QuickReport as the TPrinterSetupDialog.
>> At this moment, I can't got the papersize from TPrinterSeyupDialog
>> (They are not the same things). I try to set the unit of QuickReport
>> to Pixel and set as Printers (as forward), but the value may be not
>> the same unit (all the unit is pixels, but I don't know why, printer's
>> value is almost 3 times larger)

>> QuickReport.Page.Width :=Printer.PageWidth;
>> QuickReport.Page.Length :=Printer.PageHeight;

>> Anyone know why ? ToT

Re:How to set papersize as Printer

Or in other words, can I get the Papaersize (like A4, A5 ..) from
TPrinterSetupDialog ?

On Mon, 21 Aug 2000 09:16:27 GMT, StValky...@china.com (Valkyrie)
wrote:

>I want to set the papersize of QuickReport as the TPrinterSetupDialog.
>At this moment, I can't got the papersize from TPrinterSeyupDialog
>(They are not the same things). I try to set the unit of QuickReport
>to Pixel and set as Printers (as forward), but the value may be not
>the same unit (all the unit is pixels, but I don't know why, printer's
>value is almost 3 times larger)

>QuickReport.Page.Width :=Printer.PageWidth;
>QuickReport.Page.Length :=Printer.PageHeight;

>Anyone know why ? ToT

Other Threads