Error on loading Delphi - MIDAS Package -HELP!!!!!!!!!!!

I just got an error when I fire-up my computer and lunching Delphi3.02C/S
with BDE4.51 :

Can't load package D:\Borland\Delphi\Bin\dclmid30.dpl
A device attached to the system is not functioning

I tried to remove and reinstall the component - nothing seeme to help..
What device is not functioning??????

Please help..!!!!!!!!!

Re:Error on loading Delphi - MIDAS Package -HELP!!!!!!!!!!!

PKJR wrote:
> I just got an error when I fire-up my computer and lunching Delphi3.02C/S
> with BDE4.51 :

> Can't load package D:\Borland\Delphi\Bin\dclmid30.dpl
> A device attached to the system is not functioning

> I tried to remove and reinstall the component - nothing seeme to help..
> What device is not functioning??????

> Please help..!!!!!!!!!

Hi PKJR,

I need more information about your machine.

What was your series of events leading to the installation of Delphi 3.02?
Did you do a default installation of BDE 4.51?
Did you do a custom installation of Delphi?
What operating system are you running?
Do you have IE 4.0?
Did this error happen after the installation of BDE 4.51?
If not, when?

I have Delphi 3.02 C/S and BDE 4.51 installed on my machine.

--
James J. Kim
Delphi Developer Support

Other Threads