serious StayOnTop-problem...

Hello everybody,

I have a really serious problem here.

I have am application consisting of only 2 forms.
The mainform places an icon in the notification-area (Rx-Component),
hides it's taskbar-entry
     ShowWindow( GetWindow(Handle,GW_OWNER) ,SW_HIDE);
and hides itself.

After some time (when something happens)
it shows the second form, which should be AlwaysOnTop.

AlwaysOnTop and the hidden Taskbar-thing seem no to cooperate. SoI
tried some stuff and ended up using SetWindowPos.
But when I use ShowMessage (or MessageDlg or ...) the new window is
shown UNDER the current form, so they are hidden and cause the
application to hang.

HELP!!!!!

Somehow this HAS to be possible !