Listing Network Connections?

Can anyone tell me how to list the network neighbourhood entries into a
listbox?  I have looked thru the books and cant find anything, i just need
to list everything except the entire network entry.

Re:Listing Network Connections?

search for WNetEnumResource() in win32 help. then go to its group and use
"<<" until you find an example of its usage.

--
http://www.chami.com/tips/delphi/

ross the boss wrote in message

<01bdb955$a8ab4fc0$a91a93c3@spare-computer>...
>Listing Network Connections?
>Can anyone tell me how to list the network neighbourhood entries into a
>listbox?  I have looked thru the books and cant find anything, i just need
>to list everything except the entire network entry.

Other Threads